IN THIS ARTICLE
Grant users access to a folder using temporary login credentials.
Sharing a Folder
To share a folder:
- Go to the Send & Receive screen.
- Select the folder to be shared. Note: Only folders at a host server location can be shared.
- Right-click and select Share folder... from the menu.
- Optionally enter a Description, Expiry timeframe, and Passphrase. Note: Remember the passphrase as it cannot be recovered later.
- Toggle on/off options to allow uploads, downloads, file delete/rename, and ability to create download links. Click OK.
- Copy and paste the entire message or simply the link itself into an email or instant message to the recipient.
- Close the Shared Folder window by clicking x in the top right corner.
Connecting to a Shared Folder
The shared folder should now be connected.